Brisbane Lion Roar
1. Status: 3-1 on the game defeated the Sydney FC and won the first league victory this season;
2. Defensive: There are only 4 league goals since the season, which is less than 1 goal per game. The quality of defense is pretty good;
3. Data history: The last five events as the same initial data in the last five times finally achieved a record of 2 wins and 3 draws. The performance under this data is quite good;
4. Data trend: The data record of the last 3 games is 2 win and 1 walk, and the ability to win the data has been significantly improved.
1. Attack: So far this season only scored 4 league goals, all of which are less than 1 goal, and the quality of the offense is worrying;
2. Home: There are only 30%winning rates in the last 10 games in the last 10 games, and the home advantage is not obvious.
1. Status: 3-0 victory in Melbourne victory at the game at home, recently achieved 3 consecutive victories in the league and 4 consecutive unbeaten records;
2. Data trend: Recently, 4 games have won data, and the ability to win data has soared sharply;
3. Sub -away: The last 10 games have achieved a record of 4 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses.
4. Attack: 12 goals scored in 6 rounds this season, and the average score has reached 2 goals per game;
5. Battle record: The two sides played for the last 10 times, and Adela Germany won 6 wins, 1 draw and 3 losses, occupying a relatively obvious advantage.
1. Guardian defense: In the last 10 league players, only once can be able to block the opponent once. This season, there have been goals who have been defeated by the away game 4 times this season, and have lost 7 goals in total.
Follow the Wolf Wang recommendation lottery to collect the world’s red orders