Best value

No. 309 Chen Liangfu 3D Forecast Number: 5*5*5 Direct Selection Reference

1. Review of the previous period: Fucai 3D No. 2022308 issued a prize number 087.

Fucai 3D 2022308 Award number 087, heavy number number. In the last 100 periods (No. 2022209-20122308), the number of heavy numbers is 51; the probability of the last 20 issues of the number of heavy numbers is 45%; In this issue, the medium number of the weight number is short.

Second, bile code analysis:

In the last 100 period of Fucai 3D (Issue 2022209 -2022308), the group three (including leopard) numbers opened 36 times, and the combination of Banshun (including Shunzi) appeared 32 times, and 32 mixed six combinations appeared.

In the last 50 periods (Issue 2022209 -2022308), the probability of opening the number of group three (including leopard) is 34%, the probability of the combination of semi-Shun (including Shunzi) is 34%, and the probability of a mixed six combination is 32%. Essence

In combination with other parameters, Fucai 3D 2022309 Two -yard Follow 15 and 58 focus on 15, and it is optimistic about 5.

Third, span trend: (Fucai 3D 202289 Issue-20122308 period span trend chart)

The maximum span of the 2022308 phase of Fucai 3D opened 8. The maximum span fluctuations in the near future are large. The maximum span is expected to be opened in the 5-9 section in this period.

Fucai 3D No. 2022309 Recommendation

5*5*5 direct selection reference: 01235*01348*01358

Reference number of 15 bet group: 015, 055, 058, 115, 156, 157, 158, 159, 255, 355, 455, 458, 559, 589, 589

Selected one bet number: 518

[Sweep the code download app, the experts who have more than 10 million in digital color lottery are here! ]

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

      Leave a reply

      Oscar Sports
      Logo
      Enable registration in settings - general
      Shopping cart