Best value

Issue 346 Li Baishi Fucai 3D Forecast Number: Golden Gall Recommendation

1. Fucai 3D 2022345 Phase number is 503.

Second, five -code group 6 analysis

Fucai 3D five-code omissions 6 analysis (No. 2002001-Issue 2022345)

1.As of the 22345 issue, the five -yard group six omissions are: 05679, and the current omissions are 113.

2.Fucai 3D No. 2021346-No. 2022345 Group III (including 5 Phase 5 Leopard Nizes) 109 probability is 31%; Panshun appeared 123, including 16 periods, 35%of the occurrence;The probability of 34%.

3.The 10 largest omitted five -yard groups in the 22345 issue of Fucai 3D opened 0.

4.As of the 22345 issue, the five -yard group six omissions are: 05679, and the current omissions are 113.The possibility of short-term thawing is less likely to be distributed in the 22346 phase of 05679-12348.

Analysis of 3, Seven Code Six Analysis

Fucai 3D Seven-size omissions 6 Analysis (No. 2002001-Issue 2022345)

1.As of the 22345 issue, the largest omissions of the seven yards and six are: 0136789, and the current missed 17 issues.

2.Fucai 3D No. 22345, the seven -yard group and six biggest omissions of 17 issues. In these 17th prizes, the group three appeared 5 periods, no leopard number was opened, and the probability of opening was 29%.Quanshun, the probability of emergence is 12%; the mixed six -stage period appears, and the probability is 59%.

3.Fucai 3D 22346 Issue 0136789 The probability of thawing is small, and the remaining three yards may open the number. Otherwise, pay attention to group three.

Comprehensive recommendation of Li Baishi Fucai 3D No. 2022346:

Gold Gall is optimistic 8, double gallbladder is optimistic 18, 58

Direct reference: 34578-12678-12378

Group Six Recommendations: 145689

Recommended 15 bet group: 000, 018, 058, 128, 138, 148, 158, 168, 178, 189, 258, 458, 568, 589

Direct betting: 518

[Sweep the code download app, and more than 10 million experts are here!]

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

      Leave a reply

      Oscar Sports
      Logo
      Enable registration in settings - general
      Shopping cart