Editor choice

Issue 329 Shi Feifu Lottery 3D Forecast Number: 5 Direct Selection Reference

The last prize number: Welfare Lottery 3D 222328 issued a prize number 930.

The last prize number of Fucai 3D was 930, and the heavy number 3 was issued in the previous issue.In the last 100 period, the weight number issued 54 periods, 54%of the issuance ratio, and the last 50 periods issued 31 periods. The proportion was 62%.Pay attention to the number of heavy numbers.

Fucai 3D 2022326 prize number is 954, the 2022328th prize number is 930, and the award number is 9.According to the analysis of the statistical table, the last 100 phase of the prize number appeared 52 periods, the proportion of the occurrence was 52%, the last 50 periods of the prize number appeared 32 periods, the proportion of the occurrence was 64%, and the last 10 phase of the award number appeared 8 phase periods.The proportion is 80%, and the number of numbers in the test machine number is prevented in this period.

The last prize number was the group selection type: group six.In the last 100 period, 36 (including leopard) 36 times, 36%of the probability of opening, 28 times in the combination of Shunzi and Banshun, 28%of the opening probability, 36 mixed six combinations, 36 mixed six combinations, 36 possibilities of 36, 36 to 36%.In the last 50 groups (including leopard), 14 times appeared, and the probability of opening was 28%. The semi -Shun and Shunzi numbers opened 14 times. The probability of 28%was opened.44%.According to the analysis of the statistical table, the selection type of the prize number group focuses on: group six.

Shi Fei Fucai 3D No. 2022329 Prize number Recommended:

Double bold reference: 49, unique reference: 9

One yard of lore: 3

5 code positioning direct reference: 15679*12467*01578

Six code group selection duplex reference: 145679

Single -selected number Reference: 024 048 049 124 147 148 179 149 249 469 479 569 589

Pick a bet: 947

[Sweep the code download app, and more than 10 million experts are here!]

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

      Leave a reply

      Oscar Sports
      Enable registration in settings - general
      Shopping cart