Best value

Issue 329 Chen Liangfu 3D Forecast Number: Leaping Trend Analysis

1. Review of the previous period: Fucai 3D No. 2022328 issued a prize number 930.

Fucai 3D 2022328 Award 930, heavy number.In the last 100 periods (No. 2022299 -2022328), the number of heavy numbers is 54; the probability of the last 20 issues of the number of heavy numbers is 75%;The number of heavy numbers may be lost in this issue.

Second, bile code analysis:

In the last 100 period of the Fucai 3D (No. 2022229-20122328), the group three (including leopard) numbers opened 36 times, and the half-Shun (including Shunzi) combined 28 times, and 36 mixed six combinations appeared.

In the last 50 periods (Issue 202229-20122328), the probability of 28%of the group (including leopard) numbers, the probability of 28%in the combination of the semi-Shunzi (including Shunzi), the probability of a mixed six combination is 44%Essence

Combined with other parameters, Fucai 3D 2022329 Two yards follow 06 and 01 focusing on 01, unique optimistic 0.

Third, span trend: (Fucai 3D No. 2022309-20122328 period span trend chart)

The maximum span of the 2022328 phase of Fucai 3D opened 9. The maximum span fluctuations in the near future are large. The maximum span is expected to appear in the 4-8 section in this period.

Fucai 3D 2022329 Recommendation

5*5*5 direct selection reference: 01468*23467*01457

15 bet group selection number reference: 003, 004, 007, 011, 015, 017, 018, 026, 056, 066, 067, 068, 069

Selected one bet number: 061

[Sweep the code download app, and more than 10 million experts are here!]

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

      Leave a reply

      Oscar Sports
      Logo
      Enable registration in settings - general
      Shopping cart