Editor choice

Issue 309 Shi Feifu Lottery 3D Forecast Number: 5 Number of Positioning Direct Selection Reference

Last prize number: Welfare Lottery 3D No. 2022308 Play Award No. 087.

The last prize number of Fucai 3D was 087, and the heavy number 7 was issued in the previous issue. In the last 100 period, the weight number issued 51 periods, the proportion of 51%, and the last 50 periods were issued for 25 periods, and the proportion was 50%. Pay attention to the number of heavy numbers.

Fucai 3D 2022306 prize number is 188, the 2022308th prize number is 087, and the award number is 8. According to the analysis of the statistical table, the last 100 phase of the prize number appeared 49 periods, the proportion of the occurrence was 49%, the last 50 periods of the prize number appeared 23 periods, the proportion of the occurrence was 46%, and the last 10 phase of the award number appeared 6 phases in the period of 6 phases. The proportion is 60%, and the number of numbers in the test machine number is prevented from rotation.

The last prize number was the group selection type: group six. In the last 100 period, 36 (including leopard) 36 times, 36%of the probability of opening, 32 times in the combination of Shunzi and Banshun, 32%of the probability of opening, 32 mixed six combinations, 32 -out probability of 32 to 32 %. In the last 50 groups (including leopard), 17 times appeared, the probability of opening was 34%, the semi -Shun and Shunzi numbers opened 17 times, the probability of 34%was opened, and the six numbers were opened 16 times. 32%. According to the analysis of the statistical table, the selection type of the prize number group focuses on: group six.

Shi Fei Fucai 3D No. 2022309 Prize number Recommended:

Double bold reference: 01, unique reference: 1

One yard of lore: 4

5 code positioning direct reference: 01689*01378*01289

Six -yard group selection duplex reference: 013568

Reference number reference: 012 013 015 017 018 027 028 037 067 137 138 158 189

Pick a bet: 018

[Sweep the code download app, the experts who have more than 10 million in digital color lottery are here! ]

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

      Leave a reply

      Oscar Sports
      Logo
      Enable registration in settings - general
      Shopping cart