Best value

China Football Lottery 23006 Winning and Decision Game 14 battle records

Fulham VS Chelsea team has 7 games in the past 10 years, Fulum 0 wins 0 draws and 7 losses, the probability of winning is 0%, the probability of the draw is 0%, and the probability of losing is 100%.

event Date home team score guest team Sai Guo
Premier League 21-05-02 Chelsea 2-0 Fulham negative
Premier League 21-01-17 Fulham 0-1 Chelsea negative
Premier League 19-03-03 Fulham 1-2 Chelsea negative
Premier League 18-12-02 Chelsea 2-0 Fulham negative
Premier League 14-03-01 Fulham 1-3 Chelsea negative
Premier League 13-09-22 Chelsea 2-0 Fulham negative
Premier League 13-04-18 Fulham 0-3 Chelsea negative

The number of AC Milan VS Turin has been in the past 10 years, 23 games, AC Milan 9 wins, 11 draws and 3 losses, the probability of winning is 39.1%, the probability of the draw is 47.8%, and the probability of losing is 13%.

event Date home team score guest team Sai Guo
Serie A 22-10-31 Turin 2-1 AC Milan negative
Serie A 22-04-11 Turin 0-0 AC Milan Ping
Serie A 21-10-27 AC Milan 1-0 Turin victory
Serie A 21-05-13 Turin 0-7 AC Milan victory
Sites 21-01-13 AC Milan 0-0 Turin Ping
Serie A 21-01-10 AC Milan 2-0 Turin victory
Serie A 20-02-18 AC Milan 1-0 Turin victory
Sites 20-01-29 AC Milan 2-2 Turin Ping
Serie A 19-09-27 Turin 2-1 AC Milan negative
Serie A 19-04-29 Turin 2-0 AC Milan negative
Serie A 18-12-10 AC Milan 0-0 Turin Ping
Serie A 18-04-19 Turin 1-1 AC Milan Ping
Serie A 17-11-26 AC Milan 0-0 Turin Ping
Serie A 17-01-17 Turin 2-2 AC Milan Ping
Sites 17-01-13 AC Milan 2-1 Turin victory
Serie A 16-08-22 AC Milan 3-2 Turin victory
Serie A 16-02-28 AC Milan 1-0 Turin victory
Serie A 15-10-18 Turin 1-1 AC Milan Ping
Serie A 15-05-25 AC Milan 3-0 Turin victory
Serie A 15-01-11 Turin 1-1 AC Milan Ping
Serie A 14-02-02 AC Milan 1-1 Turin Ping
Serie A 13-09-15 Turin 2-2 AC Milan Ping
Serie A 13-05-05 AC Milan 1-0 Turin victory

The Florence VS Sandolia team has been in the past 10 years, and Florence is 9 wins, 6 draws and 6 losses. The probability of winning is 42.9%, the probability of the draw is 28.6%, and the probability of losing is 28.6%.

event Date home team score guest team Sai Guo
Serie A 22-11-06 Sampdoria 0-2 Florence victory
Serie A 22-05-17 Sampdoria 4-1 Florence negative
Serie A 21-12-01 Florence 3-1 Sampdoria victory
Serie A 21-02-14 Sampdoria 2-1 Florence negative
Serie A 20-10-03 Florence 1-2 Sampdoria negative
Serie A 20-02-16 Sampdoria 1-5 Florence victory
Serie A 19-09-26 Florence 2-1 Sampdoria victory
Serie A 19-01-20 Florence 3-3 Sampdoria Ping
Serie A 18-09-20 Sampdoria 1-1 Florence Ping
Serie A 18-01-21 Sampdoria 3-1 Florence negative
Sites 17-12-14 Florence 3-2 Sampdoria victory
Serie A 17-08-28 Florence 1-2 Sampdoria negative
Serie A 17-04-09 Sampdoria 2-2 Florence Ping
Serie A 16-11-07 Florence 1-1 Sampdoria Ping
Serie A 16-04-03 Florence 1-1 Sampdoria Ping
Serie A 15-11-09 Sampdoria 0-2 Florence victory
Serie A 15-04-05 Florence 2-0 Sampdoria victory
Serie A 14-11-02 Sampdoria 3-1 Florence negative
Serie A 14-03-30 Sampdoria 0-0 Florence Ping
Serie A 13-11-11 Florence 2-1 Sampdoria victory
Serie A 13-04-28 Sampdoria 0-3 Florence victory

The Roman VS Reinaa team has been in the past 10 years, and Rome is 14 wins, 4 draws and 1 loss. The probability of winning is 73.7%, the probability of the draw is 21.1%, and the probability of losing is 5.3%.

event Date home team score guest team Sai Guo
Serie A 22-02-05 Rome 0-0 Reinaa Ping
Serie A 21-11-22 Reinaa 0-2 Rome victory
Serie A 21-03-07 Rome 1-0 Reinaa victory
Serie A 20-11-08 Reinaa 1-3 Rome victory
Serie A 20-01-20 Reinaa 1-3 Rome victory
Serie A 19-08-26 Rome 3-3 Reinaa Ping
Serie A 19-05-06 Reinaa 1-1 Rome Ping
Serie A 18-12-17 Rome 3-2 Reinaa victory
Serie A 18-04-19 Rome 2-1 Reinaa victory
Serie A 17-11-26 Reinaa 1-1 Rome Ping
Serie A 17-05-29 Rome 3-2 Reinaa victory
Serie A 17-01-08 Reinaa 0-1 Rome victory
Serie A 16-05-03 Reinaa 2-3 Rome victory
Serie A 15-12-20 Rome 2-0 Reinaa victory
Serie A 15-05-03 Rome 2-0 Reinaa victory
Serie A 14-12-14 Reinaa 0-1 Rome victory
Serie A 14-05-18 Reinaa 1-0 Rome negative
Serie A 14-01-12 Rome 4-0 Reinaa victory
Serie A 13-03-04 Rome 3-1 Reinaa victory

Real Madrid VS Valencia has been in 22 battles in the past 10 years, Real Madrid 12 wins, 6 draws and 4 losses, the probability of winning is 54.5%, the probability of the draw is 27.3%, and the probability of losing is 18.2%.

event Date home team score guest team Sai Guo
La Liga 22-01-09 Real Madrid 4-1 Valencia victory
La Liga 21-09-20 Valencia 1-2 Real Madrid victory
La Liga 21-02-14 Real Madrid 2-0 Valencia victory
La Liga 20-11-09 Valencia 4-1 Real Madrid negative
La Liga 20-06-19 Real Madrid 3-0 Valencia victory
West Chao Cup 20-01-09 Real Madrid 3-1 Valencia victory
La Liga 19-12-16 Valencia 1-1 Real Madrid Ping
La Liga 19-04-04 Valencia 2-1 Real Madrid negative
La Liga 18-12-02 Real Madrid 2-0 Valencia victory
La Liga 18-01-27 Valencia 1-4 Real Madrid victory
La Liga 17-08-28 Real Madrid 2-2 Valencia Ping
La Liga 17-04-29 Real Madrid 2-1 Valencia victory
La Liga 17-02-23 Valencia 2-1 Real Madrid negative
La Liga 16-05-08 Real Madrid 3-2 Valencia victory
La Liga 16-01-04 Valencia 2-2 Real Madrid Ping
La Liga 15-05-10 Real Madrid 2-2 Valencia Ping
La Liga 15-01-05 Valencia 2-1 Real Madrid negative
La Liga 14-05-05 Real Madrid 2-2 Valencia Ping
La Liga 13-12-23 Valencia 2-3 Real Madrid victory
West Cup 13-01-24 Valencia 1-1 Real Madrid Ping
La Liga 13-01-21 Valencia 0-5 Real Madrid victory
West Cup 13-01-16 Real Madrid 2-0 Valencia victory

Betis VS Barcelona has been in 17 games in the past 10 years, Betis 2 wins, 1 draw and 14 losses, the probability of winning is 11.8%, the probability of the draw is 5.9%, and the probability of losing is 82.4%.

event Date home team score guest team Sai Guo
La Liga 22-05-08 Betis 1-2 Barcelona negative
La Liga 21-12-04 Barcelona 0-1 Betis victory
La Liga 21-02-08 Betis 2-3 Barcelona negative
La Liga 20-11-07 Barcelona 5-2 Betis negative
La Liga 20-02-10 Betis 2-3 Barcelona negative
La Liga 19-08-26 Barcelona 5-2 Betis negative
La Liga 19-03-18 Betis 1-4 Barcelona negative
La Liga 18-11-11 Barcelona 3-4 Betis victory
La Liga 18-01-22 Betis 0-5 Barcelona negative
La Liga 17-08-21 Barcelona 2-0 Betis negative
La Liga 17-01-29 Betis 1-1 Barcelona Ping
La Liga 16-08-21 Barcelona 6-2 Betis negative
La Liga 16-05-01 Betis 0-2 Barcelona negative
La Liga 15-12-31 Barcelona 4-0 Betis negative
La Liga 14-04-06 Barcelona 3-1 Betis negative
La Liga 13-11-11 Betis 1-4 Barcelona negative
La Liga 13-05-06 Barcelona 4-2 Betis negative

Brester VS Lier has been in the past 10 years. The number of battles in the past 10 years is 7 games. Brester has 3 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses. The probability of winning the game is 42.9%, the probability of the draw is 28.6%, and the probability of losing is 28.6%.

event Date home team score guest team Sai Guo
Ligue 1 22-01-23 Brester 2-0 Lille victory
Ligue 1 21-10-24 Lille 1-1 Brester Ping
Ligue 1 21-02-15 Lille 0-0 Brester Ping
Ligue 1 20-11-08 Brester 3-2 Lille victory
Club friendship 20-08-16 Lille 1-2 Brester victory
Ligue 1 19-12-07 Lille 1-0 Brester negative
Ligue 1 13-03-31 Brester 1-2 Lille negative

The Nande VS Lyon team has been in 19 games in the past 10 years, Nanda 3 wins, 4 draws and 12 losses, the probability of winning the game is 15.8%, the probability of the draw is 21.1%, and the probability of losing is 63.2%.

event Date home team score guest team Sai Guo
Ligue 1 22-05-15 Lyon 3-2 Nanda negative
Ligue 1 21-08-28 Nanda 0-1 Lyon negative
Ligue 1 21-04-19 Nanda 1-2 Lyon negative
Ligue 1 20-12-24 Lyon 3-0 Nanda negative
French Cup 20-01-19 Nanda 3-4 Lyon negative
Ligue 1 19-09-28 Lyon 0-1 Nanda victory
Ligue 1 19-04-13 Nanda 2-1 Lyon victory
Ligue 1 18-09-30 Lyon 1-1 Nanda Ping
Ligue 1 18-04-28 Lyon 2-0 Nanda negative
Ligue 1 17-08-26 Nanda 0-0 Lyon Ping
Ligue 1 17-05-07 Lyon 3-2 Nanda negative
Ligue 1 16-12-01 Nanda 0-6 Lyon negative
Ligue 1 16-03-20 Lyon 2-0 Nanda negative
Ligue 1 15-12-02 Nanda 0-0 Lyon Ping
Ligue 1 15-02-23 Lyon 1-0 Nanda negative
French Cup 15-01-21 Nanda 3-2 Lyon victory
Ligue 1 14-09-28 Nande 1-1 Lyon Ping
Ligue 1 14-02-09 Nanda 1-2 Lyon negative
Ligue 1 13-09-22 Lyon 3-1 Nanda negative

The two -year battle between the two teams of the Oucel VS Turus has 6 games, Ossell 1 wins, 1 draw and 4 losses, the probability of winning the game is 16.7%, the probability of the draw is 16.7%, and the probability of losing is 66.7%.

event Date home team score guest team Sai Guo
Fa Yi 22-03-19 Ossell 1-2 Toulouse negative
Fa Yi 21-10-16 Toulouse 6-0 Ossell negative
Fa Yi 21-02-03 Ossel 3-1 Toulouse victory
Fa Yi 20-09-26 Toulouse 3-1 Ossell negative
French Union Cup 16-10-27 Toulouse 1-0 Ossell negative
French Union Cup 15-10-29 Toulouse 2-2 Ossell Ping

Ayac Shar’s VS Lance has been in the past 10 years. The number of battles in the past 10 years is 7 games. Ayac Shaw 2 wins, 1 draw and 4 losses. The probability of winning the game is 28.6%, the probability of the draw is 14.3%, and the probability of losing is 57.1%.

event Date home team score guest team Sai Guo
Fa Yi 18-04-21 Lance 1-0 Ayac Shaw negative
Fa Yi 17-11-25 Ayac Shaw 0-1 Lance negative
Fa Yi 17-03-11 Lance 3-0 Ayac Shaw negative
Fa Yi 16-10-15 Ayac Shaw 1-0 Lance victory
Ligue 1 14-05-11 Ayac Shaw 2-1 Lance victory
Ligue 1 13-12-22 Lance 4-1 Ayac Shaw negative
Ligue 1 13-05-05 Lance 1-1 Ayac Shaw Ping

The Tride VS Marseille has been in the past 10 years. There are 7 games in the past 10 years, Truva 0 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses, the probability of winning is 0%, the probability of the draw is 28.6%, and the probability of losing is 71.4%.

event Date home team score guest team Sai Guo
Ligue 1 22-02-28 Truva 1-1 Marseille Ping
Ligue 1 21-11-29 Marseille 1-0 Truva negative
Ligue 1 18-04-15 Truva 2-3 Marseille negative
Ligue 1 17-12-21 Marseille 3-1 Truva negative
Ligue 1 16-05-15 Truva 1-1 Marseille Ping
Ligue 1 15-08-24 Marseille 6-0 Truva negative
Ligue 1 13-03-04 Marseille 2-1 Truva negative

Sterasburg VS Langs has been in the past 10 years, 6 games, Strasbourg 4 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss, the probability of winning is 66.7%, the probability of the draw is 16.7%, the probability of losing is 16.7%.

event Date home team score guest team Sai Guo
Ligue 1 22-04-03 Strasbourg 1-0 Langs victory
Ligue 1 21-09-23 Langs 0-1 Strasbourg victory
Ligue 1 21-03-21 Strasbourg 1-2 Langs negative
Ligue 1 21-01-10 Langs 0-1 Strasbourg victory
Fa Yi 17-05-09 Langs 1-1 Strasbourg Ping
Fa Yi 16-12-10 Strasbourg 3-1 Langs victory

Paris Saint -Germain VS Ang Hot two teams in the past 10 years are 15 times, Paris Saint -Germain is 14 wins, 1 draw and 0 losses, the probability of winning is 93.3%, the probability of the draw is 6.7%, and the probability of losing is 0%.

event Date home team score guest team Sai Guo
Ligue 1 22-04-21 Ang heat 0-3 Paris Saint -Germain victory
Ligue 1 21-10-16 Paris Saint -Germain 2-1 Ang heat victory
French Cup 21-04-22 Paris Saint -Germain 5-0 Ang heat victory
Ligue 1 21-01-17 Ang heat 0-1 Paris Saint -Germain victory
Ligue 1 20-10-03 Paris Saint-Germain 6-1 Ang heat victory
Ligue 1 19-10-05 Paris Saint -Germain 4-0 Ang heat victory
Ligue 1 19-05-11 Ang heat 1-2 Paris Saint -Germain victory
Ligue 1 18-08-25 Paris Saint -Germain 3-1 Ang heat victory
Ligue 1 18-03-15 Paris Saint -Germain 2-1 Ang heat victory
Ligue 1 17-11-05 Ang heat 0-5 Paris Saint -Germain victory
French Cup 17-05-28 Ang heat 0-1 Paris Saint -Germain victory
Ligue 1 17-04-15 Ang heat 0-2 Paris Saint -Germain victory
Ligue 1 16-12-01 Paris Saint -Germain 2-0 Ang heat victory
Ligue 1 16-01-24 Paris Saint -Germain 5-1 Ang heat victory
Ligue 1 15-12-02 Ang heat 0-0 Paris Saint -Germain Ping

Lorion VS Monaco has 13 games in the past 10 years, Loreon 3 wins, 3 draws and 7 losses, the probability of winning is 23.1%, the probability of the draw is 23.1%, and the probability of losing is 53.8%.

event Date home team score guest team Sai Guo
Ligue 1 22-02-13 Monaco 0-0 Loreon Ping
Ligue 1 21-08-14 Loreon 1-0 Monaco victory
Ligue 1 21-02-14 Monaco 2-2 Loreon Ping
Ligue 1 21-01-07 Loreon 2-5 Monaco negative
French Union Cup 18-12-20 Monaco 1-0 Loreon negative
Ligue 1 17-01-22 Monaco 4-0 Loreon negative
Ligue 1 16-11-19 Loreon 0-3 Monaco negative
Ligue 1 16-01-17 Loreon 0-2 Monaco negative
Ligue 1 15-09-20 Monaco 2-3 Loreon victory
Ligue 1 15-05-24 Loreon 0-1 Monaco negative
Ligue 1 14-08-11 Monaco 1-2 Loreon victory
Ligue 1 14-02-01 Loreon 2-2 Monaco Ping
Ligue 1 13-09-15 Monaco 1-0 Loreon negative
We will be happy to hear your thoughts

      Leave a reply

      Oscar Sports
      Logo
      Enable registration in settings - general
      Shopping cart