Best seller

005 Chen Liangfu 3D Forecast Award Number: span trend

1. Review of the previous period: Fucai 3D 2023004 issued a prize number 398.

Fucai 3D No. 2023004 Award 398, heavy number.In the last 100 periods (No. 202256-20123004), the number of heavy numbers was 63; the probability of the last 20 issues of the number of heavy numbers was 85%;The number of heavy numbers may be lost in this issue.

Second, bile code analysis:

In the last 100 period of Fucai 3D (Issue 2022256 -2023004), the group three (including leopard) numbers opened 31 times, and the combination of Banshun (including Shunzi) appeared 27 times, and the six-combination appeared 42 times.

In the last 50 periods (Issue 202256 -2023004), the probability of 26%of the group (including leopard) numbers, the probability of a combination of semi-Shun (including Shunzi) was 24%, and the probability of the mixed six combination was 50%.Essence

In combination with other parameters, Fucai 3D 2023005 Two -code Follow 37 and 17 focuses on 17, and it is optimistic about 7.

Third, span trend: (Fucai 3D No. 2022336-20123004-phase span trend chart)

The maximum span of Fucai 3D 2023004 is 6. The maximum span fluctuations in the near future are large. The maximum span is expected to appear in the 4-8 section in this period.

Fucai 3D 2023005 Recommendation

5*5*5 Direct Selection Reference: 12467*23458*01238

Reference number of 15 bet group: 017, 037, 117, 127, 137, 157, 167, 178, 179, 337, 379, 477, 577, 77888

Selected one bet number: 731

[Sweep the code download app, and more than 10 million experts are here!]

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

      Leave a reply

      Oscar Sports
      Enable registration in settings - general
      Shopping cart