Best price

004 Chen Liangfu 3D Forecast Award Number: Bald Code Analysis

1. Review of the previous period: Fucai 3D 2023003 issued a prize number 596.

Fucai 3D No. 2023003 Award 596, heavy number.In the last 100 periods (the 2022255 -2023003 period), the number of heavy numbers was 62; the probability of the last 20 number of heavy numbers was 85%;The number of heavy numbers may be lost in this issue.

Second, bile code analysis:

In the last 100 phase of the Fucai 3D (No. 2022255 -2023003), the group three (including leopard) numbers opened 32 times, and the combination of Banshun (including Shunzi) appeared 26 times.

In the last 50 periods (the 2022255 -2023003 period), the probability of the group three (including the leopard) number is 26%, the mortal probability of the combination of the semi-Shun (including the Shunzi) is 22%, and the probability of the mixed six combination is 52%.Essence

In combination with other parameters, Fucai 3D 2023004 Two -code Follow 29 and 79 focus on 79, and uniqueness is optimistic about 9.

Third, span trend: (Fucai 3D No. 2022335 -2023003 phase span trend chart)

The maximum span of Fucai 3D 2023003 is 4. The maximum span fluctuations are large in the near future. The maximum span is expected to be opened in the 5-9 section in this period.

Fucai 3D 2023004 Recommendation

5*5*5 Direct Selection Reference: 15679*12359*46789

Reference number of 15 bet group: 029, 099, 199, 229, 249, 269, 279, 299, 379, 599, 679, 799, 899, 899

Selected one bet number: 927

[Sweep the code download app, and more than 10 million experts are here!]

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

      Leave a reply

      Oscar Sports
      Enable registration in settings - general
      Shopping cart