Best value

003 Chen Liangfu 3D Forecast Number: Maximum Recommendation

I. Review of the previous period: Fucai 3D 2023002 issued a prize number 850.

Fucai 3D 2023002 Award 850, the heavy number has not been dropped.In the last 100 periods (No. 202254-20123002), the number of heavy numbers is 62; the probability of the last 20 issues of the number of heavy numbers is 80%;The number of heavy numbers may be lost in this issue.

Second, bile code analysis:

In the last 100 period of Fucai 3D (No. 2022254 -2023002), the group three (including leopard) numbers opened 32 times, and the combination of Banshun (including Shunzi) appeared 26 times.

In the last 50 periods (No. 202254-20123002), the probability of 28%of the group (including leopard) numbers, the probability of 20%of the combination of semi-Shun (including Shunzi), and the probability of a mixed six combination of 52%was 52%.Essence

In combination with other parameters, Fucai 3D 2023003 two -code focus 36 and 34 focus on 34, unique optimistic 3.

Third, span trend: (Fucai 3D No. 2022334 -2023002 phase span trend chart)

The maximum span of the 2023002 phase of Fucai 3D opened 8. The maximum span fluctuations in the near future are large. The maximum span is expected to appear in the 1-5 section in this period. The maximum span is concerned about 12345.

Fucai 3D 2023003 Recommendation

5*5*5 Direct Selection Reference: 12349*13567*02457

Reference number of 15 bet group: 034, 036, 133, 134, 136, 234, 336, 344, 346, 347, 366, 368, 368

Selected one bet number: 364

[Sweep the code download app, and more than 10 million experts are here!]

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

      Leave a reply

      Oscar Sports
      Enable registration in settings - general
      Shopping cart